Deepen Your Yoga Program
Yoga Training for Practitioners – in Practice & in Life
300-hour Teacher Training Certification
Apply by September 30th for $250 off the Deposit
Begins Oct 28th, 2023
- Have questions arisen from your Yoga journey that you’d love to explore with an experienced guide?
- Are you ready for real personal growth and transformation?
- Would you like to immerse yourself in all aspects of the Yoga process, including body, breath, mind, philosophy, daily living and beyond?
- Do you feel dissatisfied with your Yoga practice, but unsure how to fix it?
- Is your practice on the precipice of a breakthrough but you are unsure how to move forward?
- Do you find yourself craving experiences that not only enhance your own practice but also help you guide others deeper in their practice?
- Are you looking for a 300 Hour Training that allows you to advance professionally that also focuses on you personally?
- Did your Yoga practice suffer when the pandemic hit and studios closed?
You are not alone!
The way the Yoga ‘industry’ is set up tends to emphasize short, shallow ‘certifications’. After starting to teach, many teachers find they lack confidence in what they know, or feel unprepared to guide others in practice. In discovering how much they don’t know, the path to authentic deepening of their Yoga is also not obvious.
Which begets the question: how to study Yoga in a deep and meaningful way?
This is why we created Deepen Your Yoga. This 15-month program for Yoga Practitioners is designed to help you develop a solid foundation for your personal practice as well as actualize it in your daily living and relationships with others. The real result of this training is you moving toward your most authentic and balanced self through Yoga’s tools.
This is a program of substance and depth that will allow you to discover yourself, and make positive changes that actually last. At least, that’s what our students have been saying for years.
Quick Information on Deepen Your Yoga
A 15-month online program for Yoga practitioners designed to establish Yoga in your life in deep and meaningful ways.
14 Saturday intensives
44 Tuesday evening sessions
15 months of the Yoga for Meditation class ($735 value)
- 5 months of Application of Meditation class ($245 value)
- Personalized one-to-one guidance for your home practice
- Ongoing relationship with Yoga Mentor of your choosing
- All classes are live online as well as recorded and available on-demand
- Emphasis on experiential learning supported by optional assignments that you receive feedback on
- Recommended reading, articles & assignments
- Student Portal with access to all content, recordings, etc.
- Community message board
Highly experienced program assistants
- Special cohort pricing on workshops and special events
What You Will Explore
This is a 15-month program designed to deepen your understanding and application of every aspect of Yoga from body to breath to mind to spirit to philosophy and daily living. From principles to practices, from context to techniques, and from ideals to embodiments, this program is designed to give you a deep, experiential understanding of Yoga as a practice and as a knowledge system.
In the Viniyoga teachings of Mr. TKV Deśikachar, developing a regular, personal practice is THE key to experiencing Yoga’s magic. You and your personal practice are the primary focus of this Program. We will help you develop a personal practice tailored to your body, your breath, your mind and your life and to understand how that practice expresses the principles of Yoga philosophy.
At the same time, on the informational level, we’ll explain Yoga’s principles and purposes and how they relate to practice and to life. You’ll understand Yoga as a life path, according to important Sanskrit texts, and how that applies to you and your modern day life. Additionally, we’ll explore the full range of Yoga’s tools, how they work, how they are manifestations of Yoga’s principles, why we practice the way we do and how to structure the techniques into practices. You’ll come away with a broad, working knowledge of Yoga as a Tradition and Viniyoga as a Lineage.
And, on the experiential level, we’ll provide the container for personalized implementation of the principles, and practices of Yoga in your life. You will become more and more authentically you, and you will see that manifesting in your life.
- Explore different definitions of Yoga, and understand how they fit together as a coherent, many aspected whole.
- Understand the context for Yoga practice as explained in Patañjali’s Yogasūtra, the Haṭha Yoga Pradīpika and the Bhagavad Gītā.
- Work with an experienced Yoga Mentor, one-to-one, ongoing throughout the program, to develop personalized practices tailored to your needs and capacities.
- Receive personalized guidance regarding how the program’s material relates to your life and your growth.
- See Yoga as a multifaceted science of experience that addresses every aspect of the human system
- Understand how practices are intentionally created experiences, and delve into the principles underlying them
- Explore the full range of Yoga’s tools including āsana, prāṇāyāma, meditation and mantra.
- Enjoy assignments, including curated articles and books, that guide you through Yoga as a Tradition and Viniyoga as a Lineage.
- Understand how the different tools of Yoga practice (body, breath, mind and voice) overlap and interrelate, and how to coherently utilize different tools in a single practice.
- Appreciate the stages of a Yoga practice, and how the arrangement of experiences in these stages can lead to different physical, emotional, mental, energetic, and behavioral results.
- Appreciate the context of Yoga therapy.
- Integrate the informational aspects of Yoga with the experiential aspects.
- Truly implement Yoga into all aspects of your life.
- Rediscover the depth, meaning and personal satisfaction of Yoga
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification
If you already have your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification, you may elect to apply for 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification through Yoga Alliance once you complete this Program and additional Practicum hours.
To obtain certification, you will need to complete a total of 30 additional hours of Practicum, in addition to the 270 hours covered by this 15 month program. These additional hours involve extensive practical experience designing practices and receiving guidance and feedback on them. The only additional costs for the Practicum are what you will pay your Mentor for the additional sessions.
You will have the 6 months following the end of this program to complete your additional 30 hours, at which point we will issue you a certificate that you can then use to apply for your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification through Yoga Alliance (pending approval with Yoga Alliance).
Don’t worry, we’ll walk you through it.
Executive Director of the Yoga Well Institute and Primary Teacher for this Program, Chase has been studying Yoga, Sanskrit, eastern philosophy and religion for nearly 30 years. Chase was a private student of Mr. Desikachar, who was his mentor and teacher for 20+ years. During that time, he spent a total of four and a half years in Chennai studying with him, his family and his senior teachers. He also had the opportunity to serve as a teacher at the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram. His depth of knowledge on yoga and meditation are shared through practical, humorous anecdotes that translate to everyday life.
Who This Is For
This program is specifically designed for Yoga Practitioners to go deeper into Yoga.
If you’ve been…
- Looking for a program that will let you explore the different aspects of Yoga in a coherent and in-depth manner.
- Searching for a program that will explain the meaning and intention of practice, and personally help you to implement it in your life.
- Wanting sufficient time to really digest and assimilate the teachings
- Seeking a program that develops ideas and principles in a step-by-step fashion.
- Hoping to rediscover the magic of Yoga, to feel confident and authentic in your practice and teaching.
Then this is a fantastic program for you!
If you wish to study Yoga deeply, but you’re not looking to focus on how to teach Yoga, this is the perfect program for you.
If you already have your 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification and want to receive your 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Certification through Yoga Alliance, you may elect to complete additional Practicum hours along with the Deepen Your Yoga Program to become certified.
This 15-month online program begins October 28, 2023 and includes the following:
44 Tuesday Night Classes from 4-7pm PT / 7-10pm ET
Weekly Yoga for Meditation from 7-7:30am PT / 10-10:30am ET
14 Saturday Intensives from 7am-1pm PT / 10am – 4pm ET
Monthly, one-to-one meetings with your personal Mentor (separate investment, scheduled at your discretion).
This program has three types of investments.
First, your time. Deepen Your Yoga will run for 15 months starting October 28, 2023. Over this 15 month period you will meet for 44 Tuesday Night classes (with some weeks off for time to digest the program materials) and 14 Saturday Intensives. You also receive access to weekly 30-minute Yoga for Meditation as well as other study opportunities. All online content is recorded and available for on-demand review in the Student Portal within 48 hours of the class date.
Second, your financial investment. The price of this program is $5,495.00. A deposit of $750.00 is required to secure your place in this program. After the deposit, you are responsible for 15 monthly payments of $316.34.
Should you enroll before August the 31st, there is a Deposit Incentive of $250.00 off the deposit (making the deposit $500). There is also a 10% Pay in Full discount option which brings the total cost of the program to $4945.50.
Finally, your investment in your personal practice. To participate in this program you must have an individual Viniyoga Mentor and meet with them a minimum of 10 times over the course of the program. If you don’t have one we will help you get connected with one. Learn more about Mentorship here. Your relationship with your Mentor is separate from your relationship with the Yoga Well Institute. On average Mentors charge around $100/hr.
To ensure we create a quality community around this program, you must apply to join us.
Click below to complete the application form. We’ll follow up within a couple of days providing next steps.
This is a big commitment. It’s natural to have questions and concerns as you consider if this program is the right fit for you.
The best way to get your questions answered is to schedule a call with our Admissions Staff.
Our Admissions Staff is committed to working with you to make the right next steps for your Yoga journey. We are happy to talk with you about your situation and provide the answers and information you need.