Yoga Philosophy and Personal Transformation
Have you practiced to the point where you see what your patterns are, but are frustrated by your inability to shift them? Do you wish you could stop doing something? Or start consistently doing something else? Yoga philosophy has many tools to help you create lasting and sustainable changes in your life. In fact, that IS what Yoga philosophy does.
In this workshop, you will explore how getting into the books can help you with your personal growth and transformation.
This workshop will take place Tuesday, January 11th at 5pm PST – 7pm PST, and a recording of the workshop will be available in the Student Portal for 90 days after the live Workshop completes.
Live Online Workshop
Date: Tuesday, January 11th
Time: 5:00pm PT – 7:00pm PT / 8:00pm ET – 10:00pm ET
Duration: 2 Hours
Teacher: Chase Bossart
Location: Zoom link provided upon purchase.
A recording of the workshop will be available in the Student Portal
for 90 days after the live Workshop completes.
Expect to Explore
In this two hour workshop we will discuss:
- How to effectively change your patterns
- Why habits can be so difficult to stop
- What to do when you see yourself doing something you don’t want to be doing
- Where discernment comes from and how to develop it
- Tips for understanding the messages your habits are sending you