The Path to Clarity:
How Context Provides Direction
As Yoga students in the West, we get lots of instruction on technique, but little on context. This program will help you to get oriented in the principles of application and explain Yoga models for understanding the goals of practice.
If you sometimes wonder what the BIG pictures of Yoga are, this program is for you.
This workshop will take place Wednesday, January 26th at 5pm PST – 7pm PST, and a recording of the workshop will be available in the Student Portal for 90 days after the live Workshop completes.
Live Online Workshop
Date: Wednesday, January 26th
Time: 5:00pm PT – 7:00pm PT / 8:00pm ET – 10:00pm ET
Duration: 2 Hours
Teacher: Chase Bossart
Location: Zoom link provided upon purchase.
A recording of the workshop will be available in the Student Portal
for 90 days after the live Workshop completes.
Expect to Explore
In this two hour workshop we will discuss:
- The Big Picture of Yoga’s goals and aspirations
- How to move from your particular situation to the application of a Yoga technique
- What the application of Yoga techniques depends upon
- Where to find direction for understanding how to apply a Yoga technique
- Tips for understanding Yoga techniques