Summer Semester 2020
An Introductory Meditation Class
The only prerequisites is a commitment to being open and a desire to be led through the experience of meditation.
*You will receive 8 contact hours: Techniques, Training & Practice (4), Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics (4)
Begins: Sunday, August 2nd, 2020
Date/Time: Sundays at 2:30pm PT / 5:30pm ET / 7pm NT
Duration: 75-minute classes for 8 weeks
Option 1 One-time payment of $180
Option 2 Two monthly payments of $90
Continues to inspire me as I grow.
As a student of Robyn’s I never felt like I was taught lessons as much as I felt her wisdom through her presence. She has the nuanced skill of being both pointed and subtle at the same time. Robyn is the kind of teacher I aspire to be. The way she interacts with her students has been a great influence on my own teaching. The level of care and knowledge she combines in working with her students continues to inspire me as I grow in my own path as a teacher.
Interested in other classes?
Each semester, Yoga Well offers a range of classes focused on different areas of your Yoga journey.
What You Will Learn
- An introduction to meditation as both a process and experience
- What is concentration and why do we need it?
- How to move through the present moment and what happens next?
- How to create supportive internal & external environments for meditation
- Connecting and reconnecting with your object of meditation
- The function of “beginning, middle, and end” in meditation
Private Online Community
Real world approach to demystify meditation.
I am a current student of Robyn Love’s. Her teaching style has allowed me to understand meditation from a whole new perspective. The study has been engaging and inspiring. Robyn has a very “real world” approach to helping you understand the material, demystifying meditation for myself and her other students. I have also participated in meditation sessions, and a half-day sit that she leads and feel comfortable and safe with her as a guide. I am very grateful for her teaching, commitment, and grace in this area.
Who this Course Is For
- You are interested in meditation and are open to learning different methods of meditation
- You are curious about how meditation can support your mind, body, breath, and spirit
- You’ve tried meditation apps and are curious to learn why and how meditation works
- You are looking for new ways to feel vibrant, alive and clear
If you’d like to sign up for more than one semester class, please use this special order form in order to avoid having to complete this form multiple times.
No need to worry with our 30 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee.
At the Yoga Well Institute, we are committed to our students and ensuring this life-changing work is available to all. If finances are the only thing preventing you from enrolling, we invite you to complete our scholarship application and we’ll do our best to work with you. We are especially committed to supporting BIPOC, LGBT+, Veterans, First Responders and other under-represented communities.