Join us for How to Follow Your Intuition
Live Online Workshop
Date: November 16
Time: 5:00pm PT – 7:00pm PT / 8:00pm ET – 10:00pm ET
Duration: 2 Hours
Teacher: Chase Bossart
Location: Zoom link provided upon purchase.
A recording of the workshop will be available in the Student Portal after the live Workshop completes.
Expect to Explore
- Discerning intuition from patterns
- The signs of intuition versus the signs of patterning
- The role intuition plays in our life
- Where discernment comes from and how to develop it
- Tips for tuning into your Knowing, and how to follow through on the messages provided
Who is this for?
- Spiritual seekers looking to understand the path of Yoga and apply it in their daily life
- Yoga practitioners seeking to deepen their practice and experience of Yoga
- Yoga teachers looking to expand their understanding of the sūtras
- Anyone seeking to deepen their experience of divinity in or through living their life
- Yoga teachers exploring the relationship between their teaching and their life
- People who feel modern “self help” lacks depth or substance
- Anyone interested in Eastern Philosophy